The Rootstock ERP 101 Webinar Series
Webinar-8: Work Orders – The starting point of manufacturing
January 24, 2017, 11:00AM PST
We will be covering:
1. How MRP suggests work order quantities and dates.
2. What does the planner do with those suggested work orders?
3. How does the planner manufacture items normally purchased?
At Rootstock, we have over 600 years of manufacturing domain expertise – possibly the most extensive collection of manufacturing expertise on the planet. And, we would like to spread the knowledge with this series of concise and insightful webinars on this topic. Register now to:
- Understand the various components of a modern ERP.
- Learn how the work performed by individuals affects other aspects of manufacturing, and how it all comes together.
- How ERP done right can help you run your business better and lead to superior business outcomes.
AppExchange Apps to Liberate Yourself from Your Desk
In 2016, there’s no excuse for needing a laptop to do your job. While it might be nice to have a keyboard and mouse every once in a while, the reality is that if you can’t do important work functions from your phone or tablet, you’ll quickly fall behind. Many AppExchange apps, fortunately, not only support work while on-the-go, but actually make it the preferred means by which to operate.
In this month’s live Connected Leaders webinar, industry leaders explain how they use AppExchange apps to run their businesses from anywhere.
What you’ll learn:
- How Direct Energy Solar reduced inventory variances per month by 90% with Rootstock End-to-End Cloud ERP
- How GIVE Volunteers increased conversions by 30% with Screen Magic SMS Magic
- Stephen Simons, Chief Information Officer at Direct Energy Solar
- Katence Olson, Co-Founder and COO at GIVE Volunteers
- Andrew Gothelf, Host and AppExchange Marketing Manager at Salesforce
Cloud ERP Now! Exclusive Webinar
Join Ultra consultants and Rootstock for a Can’t Miss Cloud ERP Webinar. Learn how Rootstock’s Cloud Software meets the needs of manufacturers and distributors.
- Customer Success Stories
Rootstock Software’s new webinar on March 30, “Discover Rootstock”, is a must-attend event. This 45-minute webinar, followed by a Q&A session, will provide a high-level overview of our enterprise manufacturing solution, step you through three major flows within the enterprise and address how Rootstock supports them. It will also serve as the foundation for more in-depth webinars in the future.
Topics of Discussion:
- Quote to Cash, which has more touchpoints with the customer than any other process
- Procure to Pay which is the process of obtaining and managing the raw materials needed for manufacturing a product or providing a service
- Plan to Produce, which enables clients to turn demand into shipped product.
MGI Research Webinar: Cloud ERP Manufacturing, The Next SaaS Opportunity?
Bruce Richardson, Pat Garrehy, Lee Wylie and MGI Research will discuss Salesforce & Rootstock Software, their differences, primary competitors, and the following key issues:
• What is the opportunity for cloud-based ERP?
• Does the Force.com platform and ecosystem increase Salesforce’s addressable market?
• Can SAP, Oracle and Infor catch up in cloud-based manufacturing?
• Who are the new players in cloud ERP manufacturing solutions?
• What types of manufacturing are candidates for cloud-based ERP?