Rootstock Wins THINKstrategies’ Best of SaaS Showplace Award
Rootstock Commended for Changing How Businesses Operate with Next-Generation Solution for the Back-Office
San Francisco, Calif. – February 2, 2017– Rootstock Software®, the leader in cloud manufacturing and supply chain applications, today announced that it won the Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Award from THINKstrategies, Inc., the leading strategic consulting company focused on the business implications of the Cloud Computing services market. This program promotes the measurable business benefits delivered by today’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
The BoSS Awards is an ongoing program administered by THINKstrategies’ Cloud Computing Showplace to recognize SaaS companies that are delivering measurable business benefits to specific user organizations. These benefits can include increased sales, lower costs, higher customer satisfaction, faster operations and greater profitability.
The award quoted Rootstock customers that have gained measurable business benefits from its SaaS solutions, including:
- Direct Energy Solar was able to reduce its monthly inventory adjustments from upwards of $100,000 to less than $10,000 even as the company grew 2,000 percent.
- 1st Light Energy replaced an 8-step manual customer on-boarding process to two clicks that saves 25 man-hours per month.
“This award, which follows recent awards from Frost & Sullivan and the Cloud Awards, shows that Rootstock is globally recognized as the leader in cloud ERP solutions,” said Pat Garrehy, Rootstock CEO. “Our expert team has built the most comprehensive end-to-end ERP on Salesforce, the world’s number one business applications platform. Our absolute commitment to building the best product possible, coupled with a 100 percent dedication to the success of our customers, has enabled us to deliver them stellar results.”
The announcement follows recent recognition that Rootstock received from thought leaders and experts including:
- The Winner of Frost & Sullivan’s Technology Leadership Award in Cloud ERP.
- The Finalist at the 2016-17 Cloud Awards Program in the Best Cloud HR, Payroll, or ERP Solution category.
“Rootstock’s Cloud-based applications clearly illustrate how a new generation of ‘back-office’ SaaS solutions are changing how businesses can operate,” stated Jeffrey M. Kaplan, managing director of THINKstrategies, the strategic consulting firm that conceived and administers the Cloud Computing Showplace.
For more information regarding THINKstrategies’ awards programs, visit http://thinkstrategies.com/.
About the SaaS and Cloud Computing Showplace
The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Showplace is a part of the Cloud Computing Showplace, the largest, vendor-independent, online directory and best-practice resource center of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions, including Managed Services.
Founded in 2006 and administered by THINKstrategies the Showplace provides:
- Enterprise decision-makers with a quick directory of the leading SaaS providers and a convenient source of valuable insight regarding SaaS trends.
- SaaS providers with a targeted tool to increase their visibility among enterprise decision-makers and access to key enabling technology suppliers.
- Enabling technology suppliers with a specialized platform to increase industry awareness regarding their SaaS solutions.
About THINKstrategies, Inc.
THINKstrategies, Inc. is the only strategic consulting services company focused entirely on helping its clients capitalize on the unprecedented business opportunities created by the technology industry shift from a product-centric to a services-driven orientation and an “on-demand” delivery model, such as Cloud, SaaS and Managed Services.
THINKstrategies’ mission is to help our clients re-THINK their corporate strategies and refocus their limited resources to achieve their business objectives. THINKstrategies helps enterprise decision-makers with their sourcing strategies, IT solutions providers with their marketing strategies, and VCs with their investment strategies.