Cannabusinesses are growing at a historically fast rate while simultaneously grappling with a tumultuous regulatory environment. Rootstock Cloud ERP helps cannabis companies automate inventory and supply chain processes, reduce costs, and maintain quality while accommodating constantly changing compliance requirements.
Whether you are a processor, packager, distributor or need a complete seed to sale system, Rootstock Cloud ERP is a world-class software solution that can fulfill the requirements for medical, recreational, health and/or hemp-based products.
It is a comprehensive solution that includes order processing, production management, supply chain management, inventory management, lot and serial number tracking and traceability, compliance reporting, costing and financial management.
ERP Software Built for Growth, Change and Control
The one constant in cannabusiness is change. Changes in markets, products, regulations, and suppliers are continual and often dramatic. Keeping your company compliant and under control while it grows and matures can be challenging. Rootstock Cloud ERP is built to help you navigate through multiple stages of growth and business changes:
- Easy to configure, change and upgrade.
- Manage multiple product types, product lines and manufacturing modes.
- Adapt quickly to new customer needs and business challenges.
- Install controls through all stages of the production and distribution process.
- Use end-to-end audit trails across sales, operations and finance.
World Class Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Inventory Management
The success of your business depends on your ability to produce as much product as your customers demand while also avoiding ending up with obsolete inventory. Balancing and timing customer demand, your production lines and your supply chain’s ability to provide raw materials is critical to optimizing profits. Rootstock helps you:
- Optimize production based on demand forecasts, capacity and/or supplier constraints.
- Easily balance production with material supplies using an intuitive drag-and-drop scheduler.
- Track waste, destruction and moisture losses.
- Streamline your entire process including booking, work order release, picking material, serial number recording, receipt, backflushing and costing.
Track and Trace: Lot Control and Serial Number Tracking
Enjoy complete traceability with lot and serial number tracking, including comprehensive audit trails from seed to sale:
- Manage inventory and costing across multiple locations by items, lots and serial numbers.
- Register lot numbers through purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor control and sales orders.
- Assign serial numbers to items and track them all the way to sales order fulfillment.
- View full-level traceability trees and comprehensive product history with our lot control and serial tracking software.
With the regulatory environment in constant flux, you’ll need a flexible system that can report and integrate with a variety of systems such as Metrc, Health Canada and the FDA depending on the type of product you offer. Rootstock provides a variety of ways to report regulatory information, ranging from simple reports that can be easily downloaded into CSV files to more automated integration using web services:
- Utilize reports or web services to integrate with regulatory authorities.
- Account and report on the full product life cycle.
- Rootstock is Metrc certified.
Compliance and Quality
With legalization across various states and countries comes the need to ensure quality control, standardized testing, quality assurance and compliance with common industry and well-established regulatory standards. As with any other pharmaceutical drug, medicinal cannabis will need to undergo rigorous testing to ensure that it is both safe for human consumption and is delivered at the correct potency to provide the medical and recreational outcomes for which it is being used.
Rootstock partners with ComplianceQuest, a best-in-class Quality Management System (QMS) on the Salesforce Cloud Platform. Rootstock and ComplianceQuest allow your company to stay compliant and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Production Practices (GPP). The combined solution also helps you:
- Ensure an enterprise-wide state of control and predictable quality to make sure that regulatory and product safety requirements are fully met.
- Reduce the cost of compliance while fully meeting industry expectations and regulatory agency (such as FDA and Health Canada) requirements.
- Take a risk-based approach to managing nonconformances, deviations, CAPA and change management.
- Provide top-down enforcement of SOPs, Quality System Regulations (QSR), ISO requirements and best practices.
- Train and monitor personnel.
- Improve profitability by reducing variability, eliminating waste, adhering to schedules and commitments and reducing cycle times.
- Provide a worry-free infrastructure with data and document access anywhere, anytime and from any device.
Industrial Strength Cloud Platform
Enjoy the reliability and security of the world’s most trusted cloud platform. Over 150,000 companies of all sizes trust the Salesforce Platform to power their businesses. Named by Gartner Research as the #1 Platform as a Service (PaaS), the Salesforce Cloud Platform is built to scale and serves as a rock-solid foundation for your business. Learn more here. Salesforce lets you:
- Extend and customize with a “clicks, not code” approach.
- Stay current with new releases and regular updates.
- Add compatible applications from the AppExchange.
- Establish closer communication among employees, customers and partners via mobile and social apps.
- Make more informed business decisions with multidimensional analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Leverage the thousands of skilled developers and administrators in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Flexible, Real-Time Reporting
Rootstock Cloud ERP provides a real-time view of your business across sales, production, finance and service from a single cloud platform. View reports and online dashboards using the device of your choice, including tablets and mobile phones.
- Design personalized dashboards and reports without the assistance of IT.
- Easily adjust reports for changes in regulations and business models.
- Get a complete 360-degree view of your customers across sales, operations, finance and service.
- View real-time financial information provided by the automatic updates from operations to General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Learn More About Cloud ERP for High-Tech and Electronics Manufacturers
Our Industry Solutions
Rootstock Cloud ERP provides a flexible, modern and connected solution for manufacturing, distribution and supply chain in a variety of industries.