Manage Equipment & Machinery Manufacturing Efficiently with Cloud ERP
Whether you manufacture commercial machinery and equipment with rigorous specifications and delivery schedules or customizable machinery with tight and demanding deadlines, Rootstock ERP for industrial equipment and machinery manufacturers has the flexibility to get the job done.
Increased Complexity from Physical to Digital Transformation
The Rootstock & Salesforce Platform not only supports the complexity of your products but can make the challenge of sourcing components in a very dynamic global supply chain environment more efficient with 360° visibility of your customers, suppliers and your business.
- Centralized engineering for multiple plants & divisions eliminates the need to duplicate data at each division or entity.
- Powerful engineering capabilities manage configured bills of material (BOMs), routings, and engineering changes (ECOs).
- Integrated scheduling, planning, inventory, and shop floor control help manage production lead time for production, projects, and/or engineer-to-order (ETO).
Lower Costs and Shorten Lead Times with Rootstock Cloud ERP
- Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) is a robust set of fully customizable tools that help you manage rules-based pricing and quoting efficiently.
- Costing methods include Standard Cost, Weighted Average, and Weighted Average with FIFO
- Generate reports based on the location of fixed assets, depreciation detail, retirements, forecasting, and more.
Robust Customer Service & Support with Cloud ERP Software on Salesforce
Resolve service issues faster for an enhanced customer experience in sync with your service contracts by giving your service teams a complete, 360° view of customer and product information to execute the necessary service and business processes without frustration for the service agent or the customer.
- Complete service lifecycle tracking lets you maintain data on warranty status and current customer locations, and provides serial number tracking to ensure proper replacement parts.
- Connect your field service teams to inventory, RMAs, refurbishing and depot repair processes.
- Get visibility into customer cases, sales orders, invoices, shipments, returns and credits from a single location
“Rootstock has a lot of experience in manufacturing and the potential to adapt and work with our processes as a smaller company looking at growth and expansion.”
Success Story: Pro-Tech
The move to Rootstock enabled Pro-Tech to reduce its overall technology costs, increase overall employee productivity, and increase business volume without adding more staff after going live with Rootstock Cloud ERP.