Whether you manufacture commercial OEM machinery with unique specifications and delivery schedules, high-tech machinery for a constantly changing market, or special machinery with tight and demanding deadlines, Rootstock Cloud ERP has the flexibility to get the job done.
Rootstock provides the flexibility you need to manage complex builds and satisfy customer requirements by supporting Build to Order, Build to Stock and even Engineer to Order manufacturing. This is accomplished whether you use standard cost or moving average cost in both a single- and multi-plant environment.
Powerful Engineering Management Tools
Production Engineering helps you manage components, sub-assemblies, bills of material (BOMs), routings and engineering changes no matter how complex they are.
- Revision Control maintains status and effectivity dates, manages additional BOM and routing revisions, and generates work order demand by revision.
- Engineering Change Control (ECO) manages ECOs and tracks component and operation changes through authorizations and approvals.
Integrated Scheduling, Planning, Inventory and Shop Floor Control
Scheduling and capacity planning in Rootstock lets you balance production with material supply using a simple drag-and-drop scheduler.
- Create and manage schedules for all firmed, released and in-process work orders.
- Level loads by dragging work order operations from one day to another.
Use Inventory Control to maintain inventory, track inventory locations, costs and quantities, and plan and set policies such as lead time, MRP parameters and RP (Replenishment Planning). Learn More
Rootstock’s shop floor control software helps you manage the production and material flow with your suppliers and in your factories. Establish routings based on defined labor grades, departments, work centers, machine master files and processes. Learn More
Centralized Engineering for Multiple Plants and Divisions
Centralized production engineering defines one division within a company as the engineering division for all of the divisions within that company. Each division maintains information such as product masters, item masters, and BOMs. That data is shared with other divisions, eliminating the need to duplicate it at each division.
The ability to manage costing throughout the manufacturing process is critical to your business and managing margins. Rootstock Cloud ERP gives you complete visibility and control of costing, helping you identify and manage cost elements while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Define cost elements for purchased material, subcontract material, labor, machine and machine and material burden.
- Track costs in real time against an estimate to determine overall project profitability throughout the life of the estimate and determine estimates for future projects.
Manufacturing Cost Control lets you closely monitor and control costs, maintaining and tracking up to eight cost elements for an item.
Cost Analysis and General Ledger Drill Down
Rootstock Cloud ERP has the ability to accurately track costs at very detailed levels in operations while rolling up and posting automatically into the General Ledger, making sure cost accounting and operations tie out seamlessly with Finance. Users can monitor costs at both levels or drill down from the General Ledger into the manufacturing cost detail.
- Define up to eight different cost components for an item in addition to General ledger accounts.
- Cost transactions flow automatically to the general ledger for faster period closes.
- Drill down from the General Ledger to cost details maintained in manufacturing cost control accounts.
- Compare budgets vs actuals in real-time dashboards and/or mobile devices.
Today’s sophisticated customers demand more personalization, both for products and customer service. Rootstock helps you know everything you can about your customers and helps you provide continuous, top-notch service.
Collaboration plays a key role in enhancing the customer experience. With Rootstock Cloud ERP, you automatically receive the collaboration features of the Salesforce Platform:
Salesforce Chatter® provides an easy-to-use, intuitive social network that connects customers, employees and product teams with each other and with information in your enterprise. Learn More
Salesforce Communities™ let you create Customer and Supplier online communities that bring both customers and suppliers closer to your company.
Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) is a robust set of fully customizable tools that help you manage pricing and quotes efficiently and with complete visibility. Use CPQ to provide quick and accurate estimates for various product designs and customer needs.
Complete Service Lifecycle Tracking
Rootstock’s Warranty/Entitlement Management module lets you maintain data on warranty status and current customer locations, and provides flexible lot control software for tracking shipped, serialized and/or lot-controlled items.
- View all transactions and actions for RMAs, service cases and sales orders.
- Link cases, returns, service orders, and more for fast access to related information.
Returns Management lets you control the return of products and installed components from a customer. You can create RMAs from sales order shippers, invoices or Salesforce cases, and provide replacements before the items are received
Salesforce Service Cloud®
Rootstock Cloud ERP seamlessly integrates with Salesforce Service Cloud to help you manage customer support and deliver smarter, more personalized service.
- Resolve cases faster with visibility into the full details of all cases.
- Increase first-call resolution by providing call center personnel access to customer orders, deliveries, returns, invoices, payments and credits.
Our Industry Solutions
Rootstock Cloud ERP provides a flexible, modern and connected solution for manufacturing, distribution and supply chain in a variety of industries.