Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software powers nearly every manufacturing operation, but many companies are limping by on slower, older, less capable on-premise systems. Technology, however, has obviously advanced over the decades since ERP’s birth – and even over the past few years. Progressive manufacturers demand flexible, modern, connected systems that help them transform how they operate, give their teams more insights and efficiency, and exceed increasingly lofty customer expectations.
But there are, admittedly, many ERP systems to choose from, which is why customers put so much stock in what’s said by leading analysts. Furthermore, ERP vendors who’ve been consistently listed as leaders and experts by these analysts are showing that they not only deliver great value, but that they continue to advance and modernize their solutions. It also shows that the vendor can keep customers happy over the long-term, and that those customers willingly share their enthusiasm for the vendor.
This year, Nucleus Research has named Rootstock as a leader in their 2020 ERP Technology Value Matrix, and it’s the fifth year in a row that we’ve been named in the report.
Nucleus Research points to ERP as “a vital component of enterprise software implementations, serving as both a central system of record and a connection between” their other operational solutions. In other words, when done right, ERP is foundation of your business.
But, as we’ve all experienced over the past several months, change can happen quickly, and it can have massive repercussions on how businesses operate. So, it’s all the more important that your business has the flexibility, mobility, and ease-of-use you need to quickly pivot before your competitors even notice the change. That means cloud-based ERP, and as Nucleus Research states in the report, moving to cloud ERP “could mean the difference between life and death for a company during the next global disruption.”
In this ERP Technology Value Matrix, Nucleus Research evaluated more than 20 vendors “based on the value customers realize from the product usability and functionality that vendors are delivering with their solutions.”
Highlights of the Nucleus Research findings on Rootstock include:
- Rootstock has historically performed well among companies already familiar with Salesforce technology.
- Rootstock covers a wide range of verticals that center around manufacturing and distribution.
- Customers report that the Lightning platform is a differentiator as its ease-of-use enables new users to quickly become experts.
- The solution’s low barriers for implementation allows companies to configure dashboards and analytic blends to quickly meet their needs and provide new levels of organizational visibility.
- Rootstock can scale to accommodate major growth from its customers and provides the flexibility necessary to implement Industry 4.0 capabilities such as IoT-informed analytics and artificial intelligence enhancements.
- Rootstock’s combination of specialized expertise for manufacturing and distribution ERP and delivery through the Salesforce ecosystem will help maintain and improve its position on future editions of the Value Matrix
These types of accolades drive us to continue innovating for our customers, including Vertical Aerospace and Mobidiag. Case in point is our recent Spring 2020 software release, which includes two significant new features: Freight and Landed Cost, and Inventory License Plating.
“Earning a Leader ranking on the Value Matrix is an honor and a testament to our ERP expertise and the close partnership we’ve forged with our customers,” said Tom Brennan, CMO at Rootstock Software, in a press release. “For this analysis, several of our customers stepped forward to share their success stories about our solution and support. The benefits they garnered were a key contributor to our high placement, and their experience showed that Rootstock continues to invest in our ERP solution, so our customers can realize ongoing value and ROI.”
Click here to read the full report at no cost.