Rootstock Software® provides the breadth and depth of solutions that today’s discrete manufacturers need to operate and grow their business. Whether a small operation with five users, or a large organization with many sites and hundreds of users, Rootstock offers a solution for all sizes and types of discrete manufacturers and supports the manufacturing system requirements of Build to Order, Build to Stock and even Engineer to Order Manufacturers – whether standard cost or actual cost and in both a single and multi plant environment.
- Sales Order Management: Automatically convert customer quotations into orders for your products
- Purchase Order Management: Automatically generate orders for your suppliers
- Production Engineering: Create precise lists of items and instructions needed to build each product
- Manufacturing Inventory Control: Tune MRP to reflect actual vendor performance and your actual production
- Lot & Serial Control: Trace the source of supply or production for any item
- Material Requirements Planning: Automatically plan what you should buy or make in time to build your products
- Scheduling & Capacity Planning: Balance your production capabilities with material supply
- Shop Floor Control: Streamline production and material flow with your suppliers and in your factories
- Manufacturing Cost Control: Make better decisions by tracking up to eight elements of cost for an item
- Project Control: Segregate production costs and inventory by project
- Multi Division & Multi Site: Grow your business without outgrowing your Apps
- Product Lifecycle Management Integration: Automatically synchronize design engineering data with manufacturing data
Our software apps provide a robust SaaS solution enabling mid-market manufacturers to cut costs, improve processes, and drive revenues.