It often seems that everything is conspiring against operational excellence these days. Supply chains have been disrupted, regulatory authorities and government entities are applying unexpected pressures, more employees are working remotely, and investors are still demanding growth. If your company is using a piecemeal approach to manufacturing, compliance and quality, you’re asking for trouble, no matter what the business climate is.
Medical device manufacturers in particular are facing many challenges, including:
- A constantly changing regulatory environment and intensive compliance burden that requires quality and compliance to be extended throughout all operations, including the supply chain;
- Complex, continually revised products that must be accounted for and tracked throughout the iterative product lifecycle;
- Sudden spikes of demand coupled with gaps in part availability;
- Investors demanding a fast path to profitability after clearing regulatory hurdles;
- Product price pressures from the market demanding lower healthcare costs;
- The need for responsive customer service.
Complicating those pressures is the fact that many manufacturers are still using disconnected systems and spreadsheets to accommodate their ERP, Compliance/Regulatory and Customer Service needs. This results in inefficient operations and poor coverage across the many compliance, quality and customer service business scenarios which companies must accommodate.
Join us on our upcoming webinar, “Take a Holistic Approach to Manufacturing, Quality and Compliance Excellence – A Platform Strategy,” on May 20, 2020 at 1:00 PM ET. We’ll show you how a holistic approach to manufacturing, compliance and quality supported by a single modern cloud platform leads to improved operations and enables enhanced growth and why it’s a sound strategy for today.
In this webinar, jointly hosted by Rootstock Software, ComplianceQuest and MedTech Intelligence, you’ll learn how a single platform that unifies ERP, EQMS and CRM systems provide a complete end-to-end system that efficiently manages the entire product lifecycle while comprehensively addressing the full regulatory, quality and customer service requirements and processes that Medical Device companies require.
- How to integrate quality and compliance across manufacturing, supply chain, and customer support for impact and results.
- How device history can be tracked and traced through as designed, as built and as maintained.
- Why a single cloud platform for your customers, employees and partners enables your company to become lean, agile and more profitable.
- Why modern cloud applications help you quickly react to regulatory changes, new product launches, a remote workforce, and market conditions.