Rootstock Announces ERP Performance Dashboards, Powered by the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform
Rootstock ERP Performance Dashboards extend the power of the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform to help every business user monitor, measure and analyze the enterprise’s company performance, profitability and efficiency from any device
Wave Analytics is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device
See Rootstock’s ERP Performance Dashboards in action at Dreamforce 2015, the largest software conference on Earth
San Francisco – Sept. 15, 2015 – Rootstock today announced the pilot of the Rootstock ERP Performance Dashboards, an app powered by the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform, allowing business users to surf and sift through big data repositories to determine patterns and performance trends within their enterprises from any device.
By delivering the ERP Performance Dashboards on Wave Analytics, Rootstock ensures manufacturing and distribution customers are able to explore and discover actionable insights on key KPI’s and measurements that let them identify areas of their businesses that need attention before they become a crisis. Questions addressed by the Rootstock ERPPerformance Dashboards include:
- Are we meeting our planned production dates and costs?
- Are we using our factory and/or warehouse resources (labor, equipment) efficiently?
- Are our inventory levels adequate to satisfy demands from our customers?
- Are our inventory levels excessive?
Answers to these questions and many more let businesses make informed decisions on ways to improve performance within various parts of their organizations.
Comments on the News
- “The data used in your ERP can be a gold mine. Now, with Rootstock’s ERP Performance Dashboards, customers are able to capture and manage this valuable data quickly across departments and facilities. Built on the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform, access to this data is supercharged to allow organizations to quickly adjust to their markets by drilling into insights and discovering trends across the business and industry to, preemptively address needs, identify opportunities and take immediate actions. We are very pleased to bring the power of the Wave Analytics Platform to our robust 100 percent Force.com-based ERP solution with the pilot of ERP Performance Dashboards as part of the Rootstock Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply Chain Apps,” said Patrick Garrehy, CEO of Rootstock.
- “The Wave Analytics Platform allows every business user to explore and share data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from anywhere,” said Stephanie Buscemi, COO, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce. ”Rootstock is among the first ISVs to extend the Wave Platform and deliver analytics apps, which will enable companies to make every business process and customer interaction more data-driven and move their business forward faster.”
Rootstock and Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform Transform Data into Business Insight
Rootstock’s customer list continues to rapidly expand, confirming that Rootstock is meeting its mission – providing in-depth ERP solutions enhanced by leveraging the nimble nature of the Cloud and the Salesforce ecosystem to enable real-time management of manufacturing, distribution and supply chain operations from front to back, anytime and anywhere with a single system.
- With the Cloud, Rootstock ERP deploys faster and is easier to use. Because access is available from any device attached to the Internet at any time, customers can achieve cost reductions in both IT staff and hardware infrastructure.
- Because the Rootstock ERP is built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Rootstock customers can easily integrate it seamlessly with other Salesforce cloud applications.
Come See Rootstock’s ERP Performance Dashboards in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2015, the Largest Software Conference on Earth
Rootstock will be previewing the pilot of ERP Performance Dashboards at Dreamforce 2015 on September 15-18 in San Francisco. Rootstock will demonstrate Plant Manager and Inventory Planner Dashboards that will showcase how each of these functional roles can monitor and analyze their organizations’ performances, identify historical performance trends and make informed, insight-driven plans for the future. These demonstrations will be taking place in the WAVE Theater and at Rootstock’s booth N2017 (Moscone North). Dreamforce is a global event with over 150,000 attendees from around the world expected to register to attend four high-energy days of innovation, education, fun and giving back.
Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform Extends Power of Analytics for Every Business Need
Wave Analytics is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device. Wave Analytics brings together a dynamic user experience, indexed search and a high-speed query processing engine into a single,
vertically-integrated cloud analytics platform. Built from the ground up to be open, Wave Analytics makes it easy to build and deploy analytics apps faster than ever and extend the power of data-driven insights to every business need. Its schema-free architecture empowers business users—not just analysts or data scientists—to instantly query entire data sets or build customizable dashboards, lenses and charts to intuitively explore data. Optimized for both mobile phones and tablets, Wave Analytics’ responsive, free-form navigation empowers users to quickly analyze patterns and discover new trends from anywhere. And because Wave Analytics is built on Salesforce’s trusted, multi-tenant, open architecture, Wave analytics apps are deeply connected to business processes and workflows, enabling business users to act on insights instantly to keep their business moving forward.
- Become a fan of Rootstock: [http://www.facebook.com/RootstockSoftware]
- Follow Rootstock on Twitter: [@RootstockMFG]
- For more information on Wave Analytics:http://www.salesforce.com/analytics-cloud/overview/
Salesforce, Salesforce1, Salesforce Wear and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.