Rootstock Delivers ERP Performance Dashboards, Extending the Power of Salesforce Wave Analytics to Manufacturers and Distributors
Wave Analytics apps empower business users to get smarter about their customers, making it easier than ever for employees across any function and industry to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly, from any device
Rootstock ERP Performance Dashboards harnesses the power of Wave Analytics, enabling every business user to instantly explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device
See Rootstock ERP Performance Dashboards in action at Dreamforce 2016, the largest gathering of customer trailblazers
San Francisco – September 7, 2016 – Rootstock Software, today delivered ERP Performance Dashboards, an app powered by Salesforce Wave Analytics, allowing business users to surf and sift through big data repositories to determine patterns and performance trends within their enterprises, from any device.
ERP Performance Dashboards is currently available on the AppExchange at appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A000000s5QBUAY.
By delivering the ERP Performance Dashboards on Wave Analytics, Rootstock provides manufacturing and distribution customers with the ability to explore and discover actionable insights on KPI’s and measurements that give them a real-time view into their business; allowing them to take data-driven decisions that optimize business outcomes. With this application, managers and executives can:
- Closely track planned production target and monitor costs.
- Ensure efficient usage of factory and/or warehouse resources.
- Ensure optimal inventory levels, and more.
Salesforce Wave Analytics apps empowers business users to get smarter about their customers, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly, from any device.
Comments on the News
- “ERP applications are one of the most comprehensive repositories of operational data, and by tapping into this data, managers and executives can identify opportunities to meet and surpass their business There is no larger application than ERP for Manufacturing and Distribution, and adding analytics accentuates the value of these types of systems. Rootstock’s ERP system provides its users with a detailed overview of their business, with over 600 objects and 15,000 fields. This new application, powered by Salesforce Wave Analytics, makes it very easy to access this data in a visually intuitive manner and drill down to discover and act on the insights contained in their business data. It is a natural extension to our class-leading ERP for manufacturers and distributors, and will enable our customers to derive even greater value from our solutions,” said Patrick Garrehy, CEO of Rootstock.
- “Wave Analytics is seeing rapid global adoption as companies everywhere are demanding mobile, actionable data discovery and analytics that are embedded in every business process and allow employees to be smarter about their customers,” said Ketan Karkhanis, SVP Product Management, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce. “We are excited to extend the power of Wave apps to even more departments and industries with our innovative portfolio of ISV Wave apps now live in the AppExchange.”
Rootstock ERP Performance Dashboards and Salesforce Wave Analytics Empower Employees Across Any Function and Industry to Be Smarter About Their Customers
Rootstock’s rapidly expanding customer list confirms the value of end-to-end ERP on the Salesforce platform. Rootstock’s comprehensive solution enables real-time management of manufacturing, distribution and supply chain operations from front-office to back-office, anytime and anywhere with a single system. Built on the Salesforce platform, Rootstock:
- Integrates seamlessly with core products on the Salesforce platform as well as partner ISV products on the AppExchange
- Provides access from any device at any time, and reduces costs in IT staff and hardware infrastructure.
Salesforce Wave Analytics Apps Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
With Wave apps, employees across every function and industry can uncover insight and take instant action, from any device. First, Wave apps were designed to connect to any external data source, enabling users to bring together and explore all relevant KPIs and business measures from a single custom dashboard. Next, Wave apps delivers insights directly into business workflows by enabling companies to embed dashboards anywhere within Salesforce, and by empowering business users to take Salesforce-specific actions directly from within the charts themselves. And finally, Wave apps bring together a dynamic user experience, indexed search and a powerful computing engine in a powerful mobile-first design. Whether a business user wants to get answers, drill into a discovery, share or collaborate their findings or take a data-driven action, she can do it from anywhere, on any device, with the Wave apps.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.8 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
- Subscribe to Rootstock’s thought leadership blog at: https://www.rootstock.com/erp-blog/.
- Follow Rootstock on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rootstock-software.
- Become a fan of Rootstock: https://www.facebook.com/RootstockSoftware/.
- Follow Rootstock on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rootstockmfg.
Salesforce, AppExchange, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.