Rootstock Software® Debuts ERP Connector to Salesforce Field Service Lightning
Connector enables one-click invoicing and costing, as well as better management of field service profit margins with Rootstock Cloud ERP
San Ramon, CA (November 13, 2019) – Rootstock Software, a leading provider of cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions built on the Salesforce Platform, designed for manufacturing, distribution and supply chain organizations and available on the AppExchange, today launched an ERP Connector between its Cloud ERP solution and Salesforce Field Service Lightning. Rootstock will unveil the benefits of this connector during a Dreamforce 2019 (San Francisco, Nov. 19 – 22) session entitled “Improve Margins & the Financial Management of Your Field Service Organization” on Nov. 20 and at its booth #630.
Today, many manufacturers want to manage field service operations as an independent business unit with its own profit and loss – or at least more closely oversee the revenue and expenses related to these operations. Consequently, they need to equip their field service departments with the tools and data needed to enhance profitability, administrative efficiency, and customer service.
“Field service managers are often disconnected from financial information and struggle to control and manage their financial performance,” said Tom Brennan, CMO of Rootstock Software. “Now, with our ERP Connector, they have this data at their fingertips, so they’ll have more visibility into and control over the finances of their operations. Our connector enables them to streamline administrative functions, such as generating invoices, and at the same time, it can enhance invoicing accuracy, which bolsters customer experience and satisfaction.”
Rootstock’s ERP Connector provides the following key features and capabilities, which support financial management of field service operations:
- Create invoices – with one click – from work orders. While field service has always been able to create and manage work orders, disconnection from a company’s ERP often resulted in manual processes that were prone to administrative error, process delays and customer satisfaction issues. Now, with Rootstock’s ERP Connector, companies can generate invoices from work orders with a click of the mouse. Invoices can be generated in a more timely and accurate fashion. In addition, manufacturers have the integrated information they need to improve cash flow and collections.
- Leverage a 360° view of costs to enhance financial results. The Rootstock ERP Connector helps to track the costs of parts and labor at the invoice level. Field service managers are able to monitor gross profit margins by invoice, work order and customer. When billing for field services, managers can choose from flexible pricing options from within Rootstock’s Cloud ERP. Greater visibility into costs and more pricing options help facilitate improved revenue and profitability.
- Like Rootstock on Facebook at facebook.com/RootstockSoftware
- Follow Rootstock on Twitter @RootstockMFG
- Follow Rootstock on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/rootstock-software
Salesforce, Field Service Lightning, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 listings, 7 million customer installs and 90,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
Rootstock Software is a worldwide provider of cloud ERP on the Salesforce Platform. When combined with Salesforce CRM, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain organizations a single platform to grow and manage their businesses. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern, and digitally connected system that transforms companies to deliver a more personalized customer experience, efficiently scale operations, and out-service the competition. To learn more, please visit www.rootstock.com.